Breathe Again hampers are custom built for you. To curate a hamper, you can combine all our products, except for saffron. Each bottle will contain approximately 200 ML of a product selected from our range of products.
We also curate protein bars and pickles made by our in house team. The products made are healthy, chemical-free and come without any preservatives.
The packaging comes in a specially crafted Breathe Again box, with a distinctive design that makes our brand stand out. The price indicated is an estimate and will vary depending on what you choose.
1. A2 Gir Cow Ghee (200ml): With the right balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6, at a 1:1 Ratio and a naturally high smoking point of 250 Celsius, our odourless Ghee is the perfect medium for all your cooking. The butyric acid in ghee helps line the gut and reduce the risk of ulcers. Vitamins A, D, E and K promote strong bones and boost immunity by improving calcium absorption. Ghee does not contain lactose making it suitable for people who are lactose intolerant and young children.
2. Premium Turmeric (100g): Turmeric plays a role at the cellular level. When consumed with pepper and a dash of ghee, it has multiple healing properties, including acting as an antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-inflammatory. In addition, turmeric improves the overall health of your cells, improving your immunity and ability to fight disease.
3. Premium Coconut Oil (150ml): Coconut Oil comes from Kerala. The oil is made from coconut milk and is triple filtered to produce Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It contains a high concentration of natural lauric. Natural lauric is one of the ingredients in the oil believed to have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. In addition, coconut oil contains Medium Chain Triglycerides or MCT, which has been shown to help reduce weight and improve satiety. The oil is made without any chemicals used in the process.
4. Premium Granulated Jaggery (150g): Breathe Again Gur (Jaggery) is dried sugarcane juice and contains essential minerals. Used with lemon juice, it is an excellent way to boost energy. It is processed without chemicals and retains many vital vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium. Just a teaspoon of jaggery delivers approximately 3-5 mg of calcium, 3-5 mg phosphorous, 6 mg magnesium, and 45 mg of potassium.
5. Masala Chai - Masala chai is a popular Indian household spiced tea made with boiling water and whole spices. It typically belongs to the Indian subcontinent and is now gaining fame worldwide. It is made with a mix of spices like black pepper, cinnamon stick, star anise, cardamom pods, bay leaves, fresh ginger, and cloves.
Product Shelf Life
- Product Shelf life is 12 months from the date of packing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.